A debate on this topic for sure would be a never ending one. Nevertheless, let’s try and take a quick dip into this topic before, placing any one sided bet and call for a fold or a draw without knowing what made this topic so difficult.
So, let us first understand what are live poker and online poker Situs BandarQQ in the simplest terms.
A live poker is a game played by certain number of players with a deck of cards, by placing bets against each other with real money while seated around a table. Same goes with online poker, but instead of playing face to face, it’s played on a computer.
Irrespective of the formats, both are not much different from each other as most of the basic terminologies remain the same. Like, players placing money in both the formats is still called a bet, and a win is still called a flush when a player contains five cards of same suit. so, do fold and bad beats.
Conflicts to the likeness of poker game
- a) The conflict that topped my list was about the speed of the game. Experienced players have said that online is played much faster than live. How? Unlike live, shuffling of deck is automatically done, same goes with chip counting.
And in games like hold’em online player can play 60 hands per hour which is double when compared to live. Hence, online poker is considered a bit advantageous in terms of pace as it can reduce a lot of waiting time.
It can be, but as per the above points there’s a huge risk of bad beats also while playing online.
- b) Second conflict is that compared to live poker, online is more convenient as it can be played anywhere to the player’s comfort. All a player need is a computer or mobile phone and a place to sit or lie down. But a game has its own perks and disadvantages. Online poker might pose more risks both physically and mentally to the players as compare to live poker.
- c) Third conflict is multi-tabling. In simple terms it means that a player can take part on multiple tables simultaneously. It’s very popular among experienced online poker players as it helps them to make money at a lot faster rate.
Not so popular with the live poker players as it might effect in their decision making process and make it difficult to think correctly. and also it would be very hard for a player to juggle between multiple tables and keep up with the game.
There are other conflicts too like, bet sizes, read and tell, variance, call and fold etc. To understand these we will have to dig and learn even deeper which will take time for new learners like us to understand.
Written by admin
- What is a progressive jackpot on an online casino site?
- The Art of Bankroll Management: How to Safeguard Your Betting Fund
- Do Live Casino and Sports Betting Sites Offer Better Odds for Players?
- Online Gambling Poker: Unveiling the Thrills of Digital Card Games
- Behind the Scenes: Ensuring Fair Play in Genuine Direct Website Slots